Trump Ice Maiden Hit With New Imposter Plot After Embarrassing Breach

Trump Ice Maiden Hit With New Imposter Plot After Embarrassing Breach

Donald Trump’s top aide has reportedly fallen victim to bad actors pretending to be her while speaking to an important political figure—again.

Read more Trump, 80, Screws Up Attempt to Insult Female Fox News Host

Someone impersonating White House Chief of Staff Susie Wiles, 68, exchanged a “few” messages with U.K. Prime Minister Andy Burnham, four officials told Politico, before he realized what was happening and stopped.

It is not known what the messages entailed or when they were sent, other than that the incident occurred after Burnham, 56, took over at Downing Street on July 20.

However, the outlet said the matter was so alarming that the British Embassy in Washington had flagged it with the White House. Politico reported that it had sparked concern in Whitehall that Wiles’ phone had been compromised for a second time.

Last year, the FBI and the White House launched an urgent probe after senior politicians and business leaders received calls and messages from someone purporting to be Wiles, who reportedly believed her phone’s contacts had been hacked.

The White House declined to comment to Politico. The Daily Beast has contacted a representative for Wiles.

“We do not comment on national security matters,” a Downing Street spokesperson told the outlet, which a source with knowledge of the incident insisted had been “of no significance.”

Read more Trump, 80, Insults His Own Goon in Unhinged Ragepost

After the first alleged hacking incident, in May 2025, Trump dismissed reports that hackers somehow infiltrated Wiles’ phone.

“Nobody can impersonate Susie,” Trump, 80, told reporters. “There’s only one Susie. There’s only one.” He called Wiles “an amazing woman” and said he was confident that “she can handle it.”

The breaches came after the Signalgate scandal, in March last year, when officials discussed secret strikes on Yemen in a chat that included a journalist.

PunchUp reported last week that MAGA “bad actors” had worked out that the best way to get what they want from Trump is to pay him a visit out of hours when his senior aides, including Wiles, had gone home.

The outlet had earlier revealed that Wiles learned via Truth Social that Trump had gone with the Department of Homeland Security Secretary Markwayne Mullin’s controversial pick for ICE director.

Read more Scott Jennings Faces Legal Threat Over Bogus Racism Claim

The Daily Beast has reached out to Wiles and the White House for comment.

Post Comment