Natalie Harp’s Raid on Melania Trump’s Territory Exposed: Author

Natalie Harp’s Raid on Melania Trump’s Territory Exposed: Author

Donald Trump aide Natalie Harp encouraged the president to tear down the East Wing of the White House, according to author Michael Wolff.

Read more Radio Host Exposes Telling Sign Trump’s Health is Deteriorating

The East Wing, which historically housed the office of the first lady and her staff, has been torn down to make way for Trump’s colossal ballroom. Now Wolff has revealed that 35-year-old Harp, who is regularly seen with Trump, may have had a hand in its destruction.

Speaking on the Daily Beast’s Inside Trump’s Head Podcast, Wolff said, “People within the White House say that Natalie was one of the people who argued for the ballroom and getting rid of the East Wing.”

“She has worked to put herself into the position that she is the woman closest to Donald Trump,” Wolff added.

Read more Melania Trump’s Vanishing Act Hits Stunning New Milestone

The dramatic destruction of the White House has become one of Trump’s primary legacy projects, as part of the president’s so-called beautification of Washington, D.C.

The Daily Beast has contacted the White House for comment. White House spokesperson Davis Ingle has previously told the Beast: “Michael Wolff is a lying piece of s–t.”

Find and subscribe to Inside Trump’s Head with Michael Wolff and Joanna Coles on YouTube and wherever you get your podcasts. New episodes of incomparable insight into the psyche of the world’s most talked-about man drop every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday evening on YouTube and Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday mornings on other podcast platforms.

Read more Eyebrow-Raising Letter From Trump’s Blonde Aide, 35, Exposed

Post Comment